A new program, MBF Teen Safety Matters™, was recently launched by the Monique Burr Foundation for Children to prevent child abuse and bullying among teen-agers.
Measures to support accessibility
Community First Cares Foundation takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Community First Cares Foundation website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Implementation of accessiBe Accessibility Overlay
- Use of Accessibility monitoring platform
- Guidance from 3rd party accessibility experts
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Community First Cares Foundation website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Community First Cares Foundation website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Community First Credit Union Website:
- Phone: 904-354-8537 or 800-342-8416
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 2600 Jacksonville, FL 32232
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Community First Cares Foundation website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with assistive technology JAWS on Windows operating system
- Microsoft Edge with assistive technology JAWS on Windows operating system
- FireFox with assistive technology JAWS on Windows operating system
- Safari with assistive technology VoiceOver on Mac OSX operating system
- Google Chrome with assistive technology VoiceOver on Mac OSX operating system
- FireFox with assistive technology VoiceOver on Mac OSX operating system
- Google Chrome with assistive technology on Google Chromebook operating system
- Google Chrome on Android mobile operating system
- Safari on iOS mobile operating system
Accessibility of Community First Cares Foundation website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Community First Credit Union of FL assessed the accessibility of Community First Cares Foundation website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Community First Credit Union of FL
This statement was created on 22 October 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Poverty is a silent epidemic in our schools, and many issues with attendance and academics are directly related to students not having clean clothes, shoes that fit, or the supplies they need to be successful in school. Students want to feel good about themselves when they come to school, and we want to help them have everything they need to learn. We could not have opened our first on-site classroom-sized Giving Closet without this funding and volunteer support.Jennifer Smith, DCPS teacher and Founder of The Giving Closet Project.